When you post content and have conversations on your Page, you’re building loyalty and creating opportunities to generate sales. Facebook, is a great website for connecting with people on a social level, but it can also take your business to the next level.
1)Make a Page for your business is the first step.
2) Now you must get people to like your page, start out with friends and family, and then you can import your email address to find friends that way.
3) Now post daily, only important and relevant posts that are entertaining, relatable to your viewers, and informative.
4) Do not always stick to the same boring posts, change it up by adding creativity, post a status about an upcoming charity event in your area, etc.
- An average post can last from 10-50 hours, depending on how many followers you have.
- Install a Facebook “like box” and “like button” into your website
- Use status tagging, which means you can mention people by adding the “@” before typing someones name/page to tag them into the post.
- Post Pictures
- Put a cover photo that will amaze your clients, preferably a professional photo. If your a Real Estate Team put up a professional photo up from the view of a recent home you’ve sold.
- Track your growth, Facebook allows you to view your “Insights” which allows you to see how many people your Page is “reaching” and “How many people are talking about your page”
- If you have a blog, post your blog articles onto your Facebook. Also add a Facebook “like button” onto your Blog site.
- You can use Buffer or Hootsuite to manage all of you social media sites.
The Inman Team
Check out our Facebook for ideas: