Ask your self the following questions to find out if your strategy is working for you.
- Is your marketing strategy tactical or strategic?
- You may be thinking, “Aren’t those are the same things?” but they’re actually not.
- A strategy determines the goal to be accomplished and tactics are the steps for you to achieve your goal.
- Is your goal measurable and specific?
- It’s difficult, if possible at all, to manage a goal you can’t measure.
- If your goal is vague, you will not know what definite steps to take in order to reach it.
- Is your goal clear for everyone?
- Make your goals specific. Outline details and steps that you or your team must perform in order to accomplish your goal.
- Is your goal possible?
- Assess your resources and find out who or what you need in order to get things done.
- Is your strategy changing?
- The one constant thing in life is change and your strategy should evolve and adapt as trends change.
If you answered yes to most of these questions then your on the right track. If you answered No to the questions then you have some work to do.