Rancho Palos Verdes
Why Move to Rancho Palos Verdes?
Rancho Palos Verdes is the largest of the four cities of the Peninsula, with 9500 acres and a population of approximately 45,000. It is primarily at the southernmost end of the Peninsula and includes nearly 7.5 miles of unspoiled coastline. Rancho Palos Verdes was founded on the principle of maintaining the low density of development which was being threatened and preserving as much of the beautiful open space as possible. A variety of residences throughout this city include both older and newer housing tract developments, multi-family condominiums and townhomes, charming cottages, and grand custom homes.
Gorgeous views can be seen from the cliffs of RPV
- The Palos Verdes Peninsula is also one of the wealthiest communities in the country, as described in the Los Angeles Business Journal
- Rancho Palos Verdes consists of 13.5 square miles, with 7.5 miles of coastline.
- National and local headlines have trumpeted the opening of the beautiful Trump National Golf Course and clubhouse at the far southern end of the city, which hosts celebrity golf events and the annual Concours d’Elegance.
- Rancho Palos Verdes is also home to Los Verdes Golf Course, a public county course which boasts stunning views of the ocean, Catalina Island and Los Angeles coastline.
- From Point Vicente Lighthouse, to the rocky tide pools of Abalone Cove and Portuguese Bend, you’ll find delight in discovering the many facets of living life fully in Rancho Palos Verdes.
- Currently along the bluffs at the former site of Marine land of the Pacific is the fabulous new Terranea Resort. This tranquil 102-acre setting features an exquisite 400 room hotel, world-class spa, swimming pools, restaurants, and a limited collection of whole-ownership casitas. For more information about this exciting development, please call me directly.
Trump National Golf Club